Indiana Law Firm Advocates for Creditors' Rights
Fort Wayne attorney uses more than ten years of experience to win bankruptcy, commercial litigation and collections cases
Bradford Law Office represents banks, credit unions and creditor businesses in bankruptcy, commercial litigation and collections legal matters. Located in Fort Wayne, we serve clients in
Northern Indiana and throughout the entire state. If you need legal assistance in a bankruptcy proceeding, to assert your right as a secured creditor, or to collect money that is owed to
you or your company, Bradford Law Office has the skills and experience to represent you.
Attorney Steven J. Bradford has dedicated his law practice to creditors’ rights and is respected for his knowledge in this area. Clients can expect the
following from an engagement with us:
- In-depth knowledge — For more than ten years, Mr. Bradford has practiced creditors’ rights law. Bradford Law Office is well-versed in bankruptcy, foreclosure and collections law and has a track record of success litigating lender liability defense cases. Our business comes from existing clients and other attorneys who respect our work.
- Skilled representation — We are skilled at mediation and litigation. We draw on a rich file of case histories to develop strategies and get results for current clients.
- Superior client service — Clients receive personal attention from start to finish. We are responsive and accessible. We continuously apprise clients of case progress.
Bradford Law Office handles bankruptcy – creditors’ rights, commercial litigation and collections cases:
- Collections — Creditors come to us to assist with debts of all kinds, including unpaid loans, accounts and fees owed for professional services. We support clients through the collections process, including collection letters, lawsuits, if necessary, and judgments.
- Creditors' Rights in Bankruptcy — We have experience in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. We obtain relief from the automatic stay, defend preference claims, advocate for creditors in secured debt disputes, and dispute the dischargeability of certain debts.
- Commercial Litigation — We represent creditors in court to minimize their losses in liquidations, reorganizations and workouts.
Contact a creditors’ rights attorney to schedule an appointment
contact us online to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable creditors’ rights attorney.